I have done research on hoodia gordonii as a way to enlighten the general public; I’ve compiled what I consider fascinating features about this amazing plant that everyone who cares an iota may choose to know.
1. Hoodia gordonii is really a rare plant growing in the semi deserts of Botswana, Angola, Zambia, Namibia, Zimbabwe, and South Africa.
2. Hoodia unfortunately has a slow growth rate, usually taking five years before flowering; only after it has flowered can a farmer begin to harvest hoodia.
3. Hoodia grows in the world?s most inhospitable places where it scarcely rains through the summer.
4. With the proper conditions hoodia can be one of the easiest plants to grow. But it must be grown in the desert.
5. Hoodia requires no special soil, ideal PH, sterilization, insecticide, herbicide, or fertilizer. Sansevieria price needs some rain and substandard soil.
6. Hoodia is really a ?survival? plant; it could survive occasional flooding and droughts.
7. Most elements of the hoodia plant–either cut or broken–can easily root.
8. The older elements of hoodia have really sharp and hard spines; these spines help safeguard the plant from the attacks of herbivorous beasts.
9. If for any reason the tip section of the hoodia?s stem is injured, new branches will begin to grow from the cut stem.
10. Hoodia when eaten will not leave an after taste in your mouth.
11. A person or even an animal will notice a feeling of well-being and more energy when digesting real hoodia.
12. Ultimately hoodia has shown people around the world to obtain the ability to curb one?s appetite by imitating the same effect that glucose is wearing the mind; our brain then tells us that people are full which of course, decreases our desire to desire to eat.
13. Aphrodisiac qualities of hoodia have yet not been proven in clinical trials, but the testimonials of satisfied individuals are favorable and persistent in this regard.
To read reviews and testimonials of quality hoodia products, follow the link below.